|About this release|
This release will cover UI changes to the mobile app on iOS and Android. Updates to CRM Reports module, Messenger UI, and autoresponder. As well as several bug fixes.
- Read, Unread and Archived Tabs have been added to the messenger UI for efficient access by agents.
- Archived messages can now be seen without having to unarchive them.
Mobile App v2
- Mobile App UI has been updated to include notification icons for unread messages.
- Read, Unread tabs have been added for easy distinction between messages.
- Dark Mode has been added.
- Message avatars have been updated to include a contacts initials.
- Create a new message has been relocated to match the native UI of SMS/MMS messaging.
- Lost Leads Report – This report will display contacts that were not converted into leads by agents.
Autoreponder SMS Notifications
- Contacts will now receive an SMS notification displaying a companies off-hours autoresponse message when sending requests outside of a companies business hours. Companies can also configure this to send autoreponder messages during business hours.
- The “People” navigation has been added to main navigation for easy access to the new CRM. From their LaunchSMS users can view, edit, delete their existing contacts.
- Companies list has also been created allowing users to create companies for their contacts and associating those companies with contacts.
- All reports have been updated to Reporting Module 2.0.
- Reports were not displaying accurate data in the live dashboard. Reporting module v2 corrects that.
- Billing has been moved off the agent user level. Billing is now at the company level only and only company admins can access it.
User Permission Settings
- This release corrects a bug that was not having Company Admin changes appearing or affecting the Company.
- Corrects issue with Unread tab showing read messages until read tab selected.